What We Do
Our specialties Include:
- Over twenty-seven (27) years of experience in planning and producing events
- A Positive attitude and professional image
- Creativity with a knack for fun
- Knowledge and experience in following guidelines and procedures for a special event (i.e., license, permits, applications, etc.)
- Dedication to details in production and management of an event
- The capability to plan an event in any location
- Excellent understanding of logistics and the importance of following through on all matters
- Contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Contacts with various entertainers, bands, speakers and sports celebrities
- Knowledge of possible event locations and determination of proper layouts
- Experience with sponsorship packages and the responsibility for fulfilling contractual obligations
- Ongoing relationship with vendors and suppliers
- Capability of negotiating best price with vendors and suppliers Extensive working relationship with volunteer groups
- Personal contacts with local and national media
- Comprehensive index of available resources
- On going business relationship with professional sports teams
From inspiration to implementation, your event will be unique and successful, with an added “WOW” factor to make it memorable!
We offer a wealth of expereince in all aspects of event planning including budgeting, permit & licensing procudures, logisitics and more!
We have developed and maintained connections with vendors and suppliers, as well as entertainers, speakers and sports celebrities.